An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a leading Liverpool company. The role of the Business Development Manager will focus on the coordination of new business leads and the maximisation of current opportunities. The position would suit an organised and articulate Business Development Manager with extensive experience of producing bids and excellent relationship building skills.
Working in a central Liverpool location the successful candidate will report to the team of directors and will use a variety of skills to create business opportunities for the company. Duties are varied and will include:
- Maintaining and generating a network of contacts. Setting up meetings and appointments and dealing with enquiries in a professional manner
- Coordinating tender documentation for submission, including collation of information, management of deadlines and feedback
- Attending networking events and identifying networking opportunities through calls, emails and press releases
- Maintaining the company website
- Keeping abreast of industry news and communicating information to the Director Team
- Attending weekly business development meetings to discuss upcoming events and potential opportunities
- Producing marketing documentation
- Logging all pipeline opportunities and coordinating quotes
- Liaising with an external PR company
Applications are invited from candidates with recent business development and bids and tenders experience. Excellent interpersonal skills and required and meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational skills will ensure success in the role. A background in property or construction would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Liverpool company with excellent opportunities for progression. To apply for this Business Development Manager opportunity in Liverpool please send your CV today. Alternatively, if you’d like to discuss the role in more detail call Lisa at Clifton Gray.