Our client is an award-winning property company based with a strong presence across the north west. Set within fashionable offices in Salford and surrounded by an experienced team of professionals, they are regarded as one of the best places to work within the Manchester region. They offer structured career progression, an excellent salary and benefits and regular team nights out. This really is an exceptional opportunity for the ideal candidate.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Manager in Manchester to join their thriving office. Working closely alongside the lettings team, you will be responsible for the client accounts, reporting and book-keeping for the company. This role is a pivotal position within this growing brand, therefore the right candidate will be motivated by change and driving the role forward to create clear processes and liaise with channel partners and clients.
The typical duties within the role will include:
- Daily rent payments and reconciliations, using Reapit
- Book-keeping duties
- Processing and paying invoices
- Recording receipts and payments
- Analysing, preparing and checking ledger balances and other monthly and yearly accounts
- Handling company expenses and payroll systems that pay wages and commissions
- Preparing periodic financial reports
- Planning and budget control
- Maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
This really is a superb position, with the promise of a bright future for the successful candidate. The company is growing therefore they expect that over the next 12 months the role will evolve to become that of a managerial position, and you will need to recruit an assistant to support you within the role.
The starting salary will be £25,000 - £30,000 depending upon experience and we are looking for a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role. Experience using Reapit accounts software is preferred, as it experience within the property industry.
Attach your CV to apply for this role or contact Rachael Gray for an initial conversation.
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within architecture, residential property, and commercial property, from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector, and you would like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.