An opportunity has arisen for a Bid Writer to join a leading Liverpool company. The role of the Bid Writer will focus around the coordination new business leads and the maximisation of current opportunities. The position would suit an organised and articulate bid writer/ Senior Administrator with business development and excellent relationship building skills.
Working in a central Liverpool location the successful candidate will report to the director team and will use a variety of skills to create opportunities for the company. Duties are varied and will include:
- Maintaining and generating a network of contacts. Setting up meetings and appointments and dealing with enquiries in a professional manner
- Attending networking events and identifying networking opportunities through calls, emails and press releases
- Maintaining the company website
- Keeping abreast of industry news and communicating information to the Director team
- Attending weekly business development meetings to discuss upcoming events and potential opportunities
- Producing marketing documentation
- Coordinating tender documentation for submission, including collation of information, management of deadlines and feedback
- Logging all pipeline opportunities and coordinating quotes
- Liaising with an external PR company
Applications are invited from candidates with marketing, bid writing or senior administration experience. Excellent interpersonal skills and required and meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational skills will ensure success in the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Liverpool company with excellent opportunities for progression. To apply for this Bid Writer opportunity in Liverpool please send your CV today. Alternatively, if you’d like to discuss the role in more detail call Lisa at Clifton Gray.