Are you an experienced Block Manager? Are you looking for the next step in your career that can give you the opportunity to work with a highly reputable property firm in Liverpool?
A leading property firm in Liverpool is looking for a Block Manager to join the team, providing a full management service to their strong client base across the North West.
As the successful Block Manager, you will be responsible for aspects including,
- Taking a hands-on proactive role with your portfolio
- Carrying out regular property inspections
- Attending client meetings
- Dealing with tenant and client queries
- Reading and summarising leases, ensuring all data is maintained on the property management system
- Reviewing and approving service charge budgets
- Advance planning for critical lease events
- Taking a proactive approach in terms of asset management opportunities
- Providing accurate client reports
- Liaising with building managers
- Invoice approval
- Identifying cross selling opportunities
As the successful Block Manager, you will be an articulate and professional individual who finds it easy to build rapport and persuade. You will have a high attention to detail and good report writing skills, and most importantly you will be focused on getting the job done.
Salary is negotiable doe plus benefits
For more information about this rare opportunity to become part of such an accomplished Property Management team please contact Clare Norman for a completely confidential discussion.
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within commercial and residential property, architecture, and planning, from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector and you would like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.