My client is a flourishing Online Estate Agency, with ambitious plans for 2019. Standing out from their competitors, they are enjoying a rapid period of growth and have an excellent reputation within the estate agency market. Offering extremely competitive fees together with a no sale no fee pay structure, they really stand out as a unique provider within this competitive field.
They are currently seeking experienced property professionals to join their thriving team and work as a 360 degree property sales expert. We are looking for a property expert to cover the Blackpool area, ideally you will live locally.
As you will be working on a self-employed basis your earning potential is all dependant on how much you put in. Your efforts with be rewarded with very generous bonuses and as your local business grows you will be tasked with growing your own team and progressing to management level.
You will be given the autonomy to develop and grow your own territory, so therefore we are looking for experienced estate agents who have at least 12 months experience together with a full knowledge of the property sales process. We are looking for ambitious sales driven candidates with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to grow their local business. You will be provided with high quality leads (on average 50 per month), and you will also be motivated to self-generate new business within your local area. In return for your efforts you will be given full training, access to equipment, leading software, strong marketing support and most of all the opportunity to build your own business, earn a good salary and be part of a very exciting brand.
Your main duties will include:
- Carrying out valuations and listing new properties (you will receive payment immediately upon new listings)
- Be brand ambassador within your territory and building your own business;
- Selling properties and seeing through the sales and negotiation process through to completion
- Be your client’s key point of contact through the entire sales process;
- Working with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
Your skills and experience:
- An excellent knowledge of the local property market and sales process
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- OTE £40-45k
- Must possess a full driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- The motivation to be successful and grow your own business
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
This role will be home based role with the requirement to work full time hours. (with some flexibility)