A well-respected national practice is currently seeking an MRICS Agency Surveyor (ideally Senior Surveyor level) to join their successful team based in Central Manchester.
Within this MRICS Agency Surveyor position you will be responsible for
• Taking responsibility for instructions to acquire or dispose of sector specific premises and sites throughout the UK
• Dealing with listings of new instructions
• Attending client meetings
• Generating new business
• Providing general advice on marketability, high level viability, and local market view
• Providing excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients
With a real passion for commercial property you will relish the challenges often experienced within an Agency position and will be happy with UK wide travel within your role, as clients can be based anywhere in the UK. As a confident communicator you will hold strong negotiation skills and will find it easy to build rapport with clients and colleagues alike.
Working with my client you can expect plenty of opportunity for progression and a team environment, while you are surrounded by some of the most skilled and experienced people in this sector specific industry.
As the successful Agency Surveyor, you will ideally be MRICS qualified and have current experience in an Agency position. You will have high attention to detail and good report writing skills, coupled with strong negotiation skills.
In return, my client can offer a negotiable basic salary doe, car allowance or company car, bonus, plus much more.
For more information about this impressive opportunity to become part of such an accomplished sector specific Agency team please contact Clare Norman for a completely confidential discussion.