Are you a recent commercial property graduate experienced in managing a commercial portfolio of property, perhaps in your year out during your degree? Or, are you an MRICS Commercial Property Management Surveyor looking for the flexibility of a nine-month contract?
A leading property firm in Liverpool is looking for a Commercial Property Management Surveyor to join the team on a nine-month contract, providing a full management service to their strong client base across the North West.
As the successful Commercial Property Management Surveyor, you will be responsible for
• Taking a hands-on proactive role in property management
• Carrying out regular property inspections
• Attending client meetings
• Taking a proactive approach in terms of asset management
• Advance planning for critical lease events dates such as reviews and lease expires
• Regularly reviewing service charge cash flow and budget
• Service charge reconciliation
• Drafting, reviewing and approving service charge budgets
• Dealing with tenant and client queries
• Reading and summarising leases, ensuring all data is maintained on the property management system
As the successful Commercial Property Management Surveyor, you will
• Be an MRICS Commercial Property Management Surveyor or be a recent property graduate with experience in managing a commercial property portfolio
• Previous experience within the North West Commercial Property market
• Hold a valid UK Driving Licence
Salary is negotiable DOE coupled with standard company benefits such as mileage and pension.
For a confidential discussion about this position or any other Commercial Property opportunity in the North West please contact Clare Norman on 0151 317 2632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org