I am keen to speak to MRICS General Practice Surveyors in the North West about an exceptional opportunity that has become available working for a highly reputable national property consultancy.
My client operates nationally advising and managing a wide range of client portfolios across commercial, residential, and rural sectors, building their business on providing a quality service, which has in turn resulted in an extremely loyal client base.
Due to continued success and future growth plans within the commercial team my client is looking for an MRICS General Practice Surveyor with good quality all round commercial experience.
Working for a wide range of private and public sector clients you will be responsible for delivering a full commercial offering including,
• Undertaking loan security valuations, preparing and delivering valuation reports
• Providing effective Asset Management advice to achieve maximum results for your clients
• Identifying opportunities for business growth
• Providing lease consultancy and agency advice for a range of commercial property types within your portfolio
With a real passion for commercial property you will relish the challenges often experienced within such a role and will enjoy taking a “hands on” role within your portfolio. This role also can provide a clear path for career progression, so if you feel that you are undervalued in your current firm this could be the ideal time to see what else is available.
As the successful surveyor you will need to have/be
• Ideally RICS registered valuer
• Good all-round General Practice experience (Valuation, Lease Consultancy, Asset Management)
In return my client can offer a highly negotiable salary DOE including car or car allowance plus bonus.
If this prospect has intrigued you, and you would like to discuss this confidentially in greater detail, please contact Clare Norman on 07764 770 429.