Our client is a highly successful prestigious property organisation who have a reputation for providing excellent service to their customers. They are currently seeking an experienced lettings/property manager to join their team at one of their central Manchester sites.
You will be working with a dynamic team of property professionals and will be responsible for marketing and letting their high end vacant properties. Once the properties have been let, you will be responsible for all property management and maintenance requests, managing contracts and deposits and liaising with contractors regarding any issues that occur.
This is a busy and challenging role, and customer service experience is key!
Duties will include:
- Marketing available properties
- Managing social media pages
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Referencing tenants and providing contracts
- First point of contact for all tenant queries
- Ensuring tenants receive a pleasant customer experience
- Arranging tenant events on site
- Assessing contractor work
- Property inspections
- Rent renewals
- Arranging maintenance work with contractors
This role offers a basic salary of £20,000 - £23,000 and generous commission structure with an OTE of £30,000 - £32,000
The role will be working on a shift pattern of 5 days incorporating weekends. Hours of work will be either 7.30am – 4pm, 9am -5pm or 11am - 7.30pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. Please send your CV to Stephanie Jones to be considered for the role.