Clifton Gray is working with a well-established property firm in Liverpool who have an exceptional reputation in the market. A rare opportunity to join this successful team as a Property Management Accounts Assistant has become available. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with previous property management accounts experience looking for the next step in their career. This role is not suitable for an individual with general accounts experience.
The successful Property Management Accounts Assistant shall be involved in the following duties under this role, depending upon experience:
• Preparation and production of Clients’ quarterly statements, raising management fee invoices and the distribution of Client funds;
• Preparing year end Service Charge reconciliations and budgets for review by Asset Manager, issuing documentation for clients/tenants.
• Checking and recharging buildings insurance on behalf of Landlords to tenants, arranging payment to suppliers and liaising with the Financial Services Department;
• Coding and processing daily tenants’ receipts from bank statements to Tramps system.
• Assisting with the production of monthly VAT reports;
• Assisting with Clients’ account cashbooks, bank reconciliations and month end procedures;
• Assisting with rental arrears collection;
• Assisting with tenant recharge invoices for electricity;
• Dealing with phone calls from suppliers and tenants;
• Assisting with other areas of the Asset Management Accounts team as required.
The successful Property Management Accounts Assistant will have the following,
• Previous experience in a Property Management Accounts position (essential)
• Strong experience using Microsoft Excel
• Ideally knowledge of Tramps software (not essential)
In return, my client can offer a basic salary of c£25,000 (negotiable DOE) plus benefits
For more information about this rare opportunity to become part of such an accomplished Property Management Accounts team please contact Clare Norman for a completely confidential discussion.