Property Sales Administrator, St Helens
My client is a well-established, independent property sales company, set in friendly offices close to St Helens. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a highly organised administrator to support their busy sales team, and to provide customer service within the branch.
Duties will include
- Typing and correspondence of documents
- Producing daily reports using excel
- Inputting client details and managing the database
- Ordering stock from suppliers
- Speaking with customers and providing excellent customer service
- Updating the website
- Dealing with incoming invoices
- Preparing power point presentations
- Working within a fast paced, busy office
We are looking for a highly professional, experienced administrator who has intermediate IT skills (you must be able to use Excel to an intermediate level), excellent organisation and the ability to work well within a busy team. Ideally you will have experience within a sales environment, a professional telephone manner and a good sense of humour!
Monday – Friday 9-5pm, £18,000k plus benefits and rewards.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within architecture, residential property, and commercial property, from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector, and you would like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.