Our client is a highly successful, independent property management business, located within in the heart of Manchester. They have a large portfolio of residential properties across the northern power house and have grown to be a market leading property management specialist within the region.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced residential property manager to join their expanding block management team. They are looking for a highly organised and professional candidate who can provide an exceptional level of customer service whilst managing a demanding and diverse portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for managing a large portfolio of residential units
· Managing both buildings and communal grounds
· Arranging maintenance, servicing and liaising with contractors
· Setting service budgets and charges
· Arranging and hosting AGM meetings
· Ensuring Health and Safety requirement are met
· Negotiating costs with external contractors
· Meeting contractors on site and assessing work
· Producing reports and correspondence
· Travelling between sites (you must have a valid UK driving license)
We are seeking a highly organised and confident residential property manager in Manchester, who is used to working within a KPI-driven environment. You should be a strong account manager who is able to develop strong working relationships with clients, to deliver an exceptional service whilst managing budgetary expectations.
Our client is offering a long-term property career with opportunities for development, a motivating and dynamic work environment, and the chance to join an award-winning team of residential professionals.
You should possess property management experience, ideally together with an IRPM qualification. You’ll also require exceptional client-relationship skills, while being a self-starter who is looking for that next step within your property career.
This role is offering a salary of £25,000 to £32,000 (depending upon experience), plus car allowance and additional benefits.
Attach your up to date CV to apply for this position or contact Rachael Gray in confidentiality for an initial discussion.