A rare client-side opportunity has become available working for a prestigious and accomplished firm in Cheshire for a Commercial Property Management Surveyor, who is ideally MRICS or at experienced graduate level working towards the APC, to join the property department of this impressive organisation.
As the successful Property Management Surveyor, you will be responsible for looking after your own portfolio in the North West and Midlands.
Responsibilities will include,
• Ensuring all assets are managed to their maximum efficiency
• Managing service charge budgets
• Lease negotiations, preparing Heads of Terms, and preparing leases and tenancy agreements
• Negotiation of lease renewals
• Liaising with agents and local authorities
• Management of all viewings and lettings
• Overseeing site refurbishments and maintenance works
• Main point of contact for all existing and new tenants, dealing with enquiries and keeping in regular contact to ensure a quality service
• Maintaining regular reviews
• Awareness of rental and expenditure budgets
• Ensuring all internal reports are kept in order
My client is looking for a General Practice Surveyor with experience in Property or Asset Management, MRICS qualified or working towards the APC.
In return, my client can offer a basic salary of up to c£35k + car + benefits
For more information about this exceptional client-side opportunity, please contact Clare Norman on 0151 317 2632 /07764 770 429.