Our client is a an extremely successful property company, specialising in selling off plan investments. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented CEMAP qualified Mortgage Advisor, to join their team in Chester.
They are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable candidate who has experience working with a range of mortgage lenders together with a full understanding of the 360 process from start to finish. This role would ideally suit a broker who is looking for the stability of a lucrative employed role within a fast-growing company.
Typical duties will include:
- Speaking with investors to advise on buy to let mortgages
- Fact-finding effectively and advising on products which are likely to be suitable at the time of completion
- Explaining the different types of mortgage and offer products for your client to choose from
- Ensuring that customers can afford what they're borrowing, not only now but in the future, in the event that interest rates go up or their circumstances change
- Explaining about repayments and mortgage protection
- Advising on and selling related financial products
- Understanding the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements and ensuring you meet these
- Fully cooperating with any enquiry or investigation from the financial ombudsman should things go wrong, and a client uses their right to protection
There is potential to develop your own team within this role, in line with our clients plans for further expansion into 2021.
Basis salary £30-£35k plus commission.
If you are keen to discuss this role further, please send your CV and contact details
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within architecture, residential property, and commercial property, from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector, and you would like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.