Mortgage Advisor - CEMAP Qualified
One of the UK’s leading Mortgage Advisory Partnerships has an exciting opportunity for a talented Mortgage Advisor to join their team based in Chester.
Our client has over 30 years of experience within the commercial lending world and through a network of key partners has access to a wide range of competitive lending products.
They are now seeking a CEMAP qualified and experienced Mortgage Advisor to work alongside their property investment division, working with investors to provide mortgages for sales of off plan investment properties.
Daily duties of the role will include:
- Meeting with your clients in person, or over the phone
- Fact-finding effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations
- Explaining the different types of mortgage and offer products for your client to choose from
- Assessing which type of mortgage is most suitable for each client
- Ensuring that customers can afford what they're borrowing, not only now but in the future, in the event that interest rates go up or their circumstances change
- Explaining about repayments and mortgage protection
- Advising on and selling related financial products, such as buildings or life insurance
- Helping clients complete the mortgage applications
- Offering some general advice on the home-buying process
- Meeting sales targets
- Understanding the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements and ensuring you meet these
- Fully cooperating with any enquiry or investigation from the financial ombudsman should things go wrong, and a client uses their right to protection
We are looking for a target driven, CEMAP Qualified advisor with previous experience as a mortgage broker. You must be self-motivated being able to work unsupervised and provide an exceptional service.
You will be provided with high quality mortgage leads on a daily basis and benefit from working within a highly successful sales environment.
Frequent local travel may be required for visiting clients, especially for initial consultations, though much of your subsequent work can be carried out by email, phone or text.
Work is available in every area throughout the UK, though with potential for greater numbers of clients in towns and cities.
Basic salary will be £30,000 to £35,000 with an OTE of £70,000k.
Attach your CV to apply for this exciting opportunity or contact Rachael Gray for an initial discussion.