Our client is a highly successful Liverpool based property company, with a large client base located across the UK. With a fresh and modern approach to property management, they have developed a strong portfolio of both residential and commercial properties and a strong network of loyal customers. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an experienced property manager, to join their busy team in Liverpool.
They are looking for a highly organised, professional property manager who possesses exceptional customer service skills and the ability to manage a diverse portfolio of properties. Daily duties will generally include
· Managing a mixed residential and commercial portfolio
· Responsible for lease renewals and maintenance
· Arranging maintenance with contractors
· Managing tenant relationships
· Providing an excellent level of service
· Completing move in and move out reports
· Managing deposits
· Negotiating costs with contractors
· Producing reports, emails and correspondence
The role will be extremely busy and varied and for the right candidate, career progression will be encouraged. We are looking for a high calibre, experienced property manager in Liverpool, who has experience within a similar property management role. You must have exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to work under pressure and a professional work ethic.
Salary £20-£22k, plus incentives and rewards.
Attach your CV to apply or contact me for a confidential discussion on 0151 317 2630.