Are you an experienced Estate/Property Management Surveyor looking for the next step in your career, giving you the opportunity to work client-side?
My client is a privately-owned niche Investment/Asset Management company that has been established for over 25 years, operating in Manchester City Centre and across the North West. Due to continued growth within the company’s portfolio and plans to acquire further assets, they are looking to recruit a General Practice Surveyor who has a strong background in Estate Property Management.
Working closely with the company’s directors, this is an integral role for the firm where you will be responsible for a wide variety of commercial management duties within a diverse portfolio, taking care of rent reviews, lease renewals, lease negotiations and other disputes. There is a strong culture of teamwork within this firm however there is also a focus on taking personal responsibility towards the portfolio that will suit a surveyor that likes to be “hands on”.
Typical responsibilities will include,
• Rent reviews and lease renewals
• Regears and surrenders
• Lease interpretation
• Lease restructuring
• Preparing reports
• Preparation of service charge accounts
• Undertaking regular service charge monitoring, reporting, and invoicing
• Aspects of facilities management
• Tenant liaison
• Conduct scheduled inspections of leased properties
• General property management issues that may arise within the portfolio
To be considered for this opportunity you will,
• Be MRICS qualified (ideal but not essential)
• Have a proven track record with rent reviews, lease renewals, and general estate management
• Be an excellent communicator and confident negotiator
• Self-motivated, highly organised with a “can do” approach
• Experience managing service charge budgets
• Knowledge of North West commercial property market
In return my client can offer an excellent package including a negotiable basic DOE coupled with car allowance and benefits.
This is only a snapshot of what this role can offer so for more information about this exceptional client-side opportunity please contact Clare Norman on 07764 770 429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.