A reputable property consultancy in Manchester is looking for an MRICS Commercial Property Management Surveyor (Senior Surveyor/Associate level) to join the team, providing a full management service to their strong client base across the North West.
Within this role you will be focusing on providing day to day property management to commercial assets within your portfolio, with typical assets including office, retail, and industrial units. Working closely with the director you will conduct proactive property management, carry out regular inspections, and take an intuitive approach in terms of asset management opportunities.
As the successful MRICS Commercial Property Management Surveyor, you will be responsible for
• Taking a hands-on proactive role in property management
• Carrying out regular property inspections
• Attending client meetings
• Taking a proactive approach in terms of asset management
• Advance planning for critical lease events dates such as reviews and lease expires
• Regularly reviewing service charge cash flow and budget
• Service charge reconciliation
• Drafting, reviewing and approving service charge budgets
• Dealing with tenant and client queries
• Reading and summarising leases, ensuring all data is maintained on the property management system
With a real passion for commercial property you will relish the challenges often experienced within property management and will enjoy taking a “hands on” role within your portfolio. Working with my client you can expect plenty of opportunity for progression and a team environment, while you are surrounded by some of the most skilled and experienced people in the industry.
In return, my client can offer a negotiable salary up to c£45,000 doe coupled with a very competitive benefits package including a car allowance, pension, and healthcare.
For a confidential discussion about this position or any other Commercial Property opportunity in the North West please contact Clare Norman on 0151 317 2632/07764 770 429 or email email@example.com