Our client is a successful and established rural planning consultancy who believes in building high trust relationships and providing exemplary service. Due to the growth of the business, they are now looking for a Junior Planner/Planning Assistant to join them in their Cheshire office.
The successful candidate should be a true team player who has a passion for the countryside and a desire for working on projects they truly believe in.
The purpose of the role is to support the planning team in providing clients with the best opportunity for success by undertaking a variety of technical and administrative functions.
The main responsibilities are:
- Being the first point of contact for customers, by answering the telephone and responding to general enquiries.
- Supporting the preparation and submission of planning applications.
- Drafting planning statements.
- Producing images for planning statements.
- Monitoring comments on planning submissions, advising the planning consultants when action may be required.
- Develop and maintain company knowledge in appeals, LPA decisions, judicial decisions and legislative updates.
- To act as the main point of contact for liaison with third party consultants, planning in visits and ensuring reports are received in a timely manner.
- To prepare CAD plans/drawings for planning applications (training provided).
- Responsible for updating the website and social media.
- Monitoring appeals within the Local Authority Areas.
- To contribute to the company’s exemplary customer service to create a leading rural planning consultancy.
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, both written and verbal along with a good eye for detail. You should have experience within a planning office or private practise, and knowledge of AutoCAD and Photoshop would also be beneficial.
This family focused company operates a flat structure where everyone in the company contributes to making changes, influencing decisions and supporting taking the business forward.
So if you want to be an integral part of the company you work, please get in touch today! To apply for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within architecture, residential property, and commercial property, from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector, and you would like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.